In this new book, Families at the Center of Faith Formation, John Roberto outlines eight strategies for developing faith formation that brings to life the Families-at-the-Center Approach.
- Discovering God in everyday life
- Forming faith at home through the life cycle
- Forming faith through milestones
- Celebrating seasonal events through the year
- Encounter God in the Bible through the year
- Connecting families intergenerationally
- Developing a strong family life
- Empowering parents and grandparents
As catechetical leaders begin planning for 2017 - 2018, now is a great time to gather together members of the parish staff, faith formation committee, and catechists to explore ways the parish can place "Families at the Center of Faith Formation."